Heavenly Cacao's Freeze-dried Dragonfruit Powder produces a beautiful natural pink colours without the need for chemical additives and with no aftertaste either. Add more or less to deepen or lighten the pink.
Product of Thailand
Coconut Confetti Recipe
Ingredients: Powdered butterfly pea flowers.
1/2 tsp powdered superfoods of choice eg #matcha green tea powder, #turmeric, #freezedriedpitaya, #butterflypeaflower
1-2 tbs boiling water
20g shredded coconut
Extra water for soaking
1. Place 20g shredded coconut in a bowl and add enough water to cover
2. Soak for 45 mins then drain well in a sieve, squeezing as much excess water as possible out of it
3. In a seperate bowl or small jar place 1/2 tsp of your powdered superfood colour of choice and add 1-2 tbs boiling water and mix well
4. Add 1 tsp superfood mixture to the coconut at a time and mix well
5. Repeat until the desired colour intensity is achieved
6. Place on a baking paper lined ovenproof tray or dehydrator tray
1. Preheat oven to 135°C
2. Place in oven
3. Check every 10-15 min breaking up any clumps that have formed
4. Repeat the process until the coconut is dry
1. Set dehydrator to 105-120°C
2. Dehydrate for 8-12 hours until dry
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.