1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup almonds
2 tbs liquid sweetener of choice eg. maple syrup, agave, rice bran syrup
1/4 tsp himalayan salt
1/2 cup avocado
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/3 cup maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
2/3 cup cacao liquor/paste
1 cup soaked cashews
pinch of salt
1) Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until combined
2) Press into springform pie tin and set in the fridge while making the filling.
1) Melt the cacao liquor in a glass bowl over warm water
2) Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until well combined
3) Pour into pie tin and set for 4 hours.